Home Remedies To Get Rid Your Cough – People now days is awareness for herbal treatment as alternative medicines. Especially with the availability of these 6 herb plants are quite easy to plant around the house. I share information in this article about 6 herbs that can cure your cough.
Many causes of cough, can be caused by viral infections, common cold, flu, and smoking or health problems such as asthma, tuberculosis and lung cancer, you should not worry too much, please read the full 6 Homes Remedies To Get Rid Your Cough
Some of the symptoms of cough are throat itching, chest pain, and congestion. Instead of using over-the-counter cough syrup, you can try some natural cough treatments using these 6 herbs that are available in your kitchen.
6 Home Remedies To Get Rid Your Cough
- Heat half a cup of water into a boiling pot. Add a teaspoon of turmeric powder, and a teaspoon of black pepper. Can also add cinnamon sticks. Boil it for about two to three minutes. Add a tablespoon of honey. Drink this every day until his condition improves.
- Alternatively, make an herbal tea by adding a teaspoon of turmeric powder and a teaspoon of carom seed to a cup of water, then boil until water reduces a cup of half a glass. Add honey and drink this herbal solution two to three times a day.
- Another way to use turmeric is to roast turmeric root and grind it into fine powder. Mix with water and honey, and drink twice a day.
Ginger is one of the most popular natural remedies for Home Remedies To Get Rid Your Cough.
- Cut fresh ginger into small slices and smash a little. Enter into a cup of water and bring to a boil. Drink this herbal solution three to four times a day to relieve sore throat, endless cough and even congestion. You can also drink lemon juice and honey.
- Another option is to chew raw raw ginger and turn off all day to reduce your cough.
- Lemons can be used in various ways for Home Remedies To Get Rid Your Cough. Lemons have properties that reduce inflammation and also give a dose of vitamin C.
- A simple cough syrup can be made by combining two tablespoons of lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Drink this healthy syrup several times a day.
- Another way to use lemon is to mix lemon juice with a little honey and a pinch of cayenne pepper and then drink it.
Garlic has antibacterial and antimicrobial components that help treat cough.
- Boil two to three cloves of garlic in a cup of water and add one teaspoon of oregano (Coriander Leaf). Allow to cool to room temperature, add a little honey and drink. This will help your breathing and relieve other cough symptoms.
- Eat cloves of crushed garlic mixed with a few drops of clove oil and some honey for relief of sore throat. You can also use garlic in your cooking.
5. Red onion
One simple home remedy for cough is cutting onions.
- Breathing in strong steam with red onions can help stop coughing.
- You can also make cough syrup from grilled onion juice, commercial tea and honey. Drink daily to get relief from dry cough.
- Another option is to combine one half teaspoon of onion juice with a teaspoon of pure honey. Dissolve this solution at least twice a day to reduce cough and soothe your throat.
6. Hot Milk With Honey
Hot milk with honey can relieve a dry cough and reduce the chest pain you may experience from persistent coughing. For best results, drink before bed. For the added benefit of the honey’s analgesic properties, take a teaspoon of plain honey on an empty stomach. This will help clear the mucus and soothe your throat.